The daily Express Crusader Crossword is now online
福利网址Tired of waiting to get your crossword fix? Don't want to pay to play online? Worry no more, now you can play our crusader crossword daily and for free. No pencil or eraser required!
PLAY THE CROSSWORD BELOW NOW!
Our free online daily crossword puzzle is a great challenge for all levels and abilities. Do you consider yourself to be a puzzle master? Do you spend time playing crossword puzzles in newspapers? Then you’re in the right place! Our daily Crusader Crossword puzzle is a classic crossword that delivers new puzzles and challenges everyday.
福利网址Start by choosing which date’s Crusader Crossword you would like to play. The crosswords are archived, so you can play one from earlier in the week if you'd like. After you select a puzzle, start filling in the squares! Read the clues and make your best guesses. If you want, go to the menu in the upper right corner of the Crossword grid to customize your preferences. There, you can control the timer and check the solutions for certain letters, clues, or the whole crossword.
And it’s not just the crusader daily crossword. We have thousands of brilliant brain teasers, , and exciting puzzles as well as a daily for you to try.
Our section lets you play all the latest crosswords every day or choose some of the best brain teasers around.
Best of all, unlike other newspapers' crossword sites, you don't pay a penny - it's absolutely FREE!
So what are you waiting for?! Just stick the kettle on, put your feet up and enjoy playing our fantastic new crosswords online.
Crosswords: Did you know?
* The first crossword puzzle was created by British journalist Arthur Wynne and was published in The New York World in December 1913.
* National Crossword Day is on December 21, commemorating this very first crossword puzzle.
* The largest crossword ever created had 28,000 clues and 91,000 squares.
* Word puzzles have ancient roots – a square word puzzle was found in the ruins of Pompeii.
* Crossword lovers are also known as cruciverbalists.